[ale] New wifi AP?

DJ-Pfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun May 17 11:07:16 EDT 2020

Ubiquiti stuff is pretty good. Pick the level you want.  PoE makes
deploying different places much easier. Don't know how many SSIDs they
support. Run the java-based controller only when you need to modify
settings if you don't want all the pretty graphs.

If you don't have a good way to get networking between floors, I've had
luck using powerline devices. Just expect less than 20% the bandwidth
from whatever the box claims.  My 600 Mbps kit with nodes between a
room and hallway only got 220 Mbps. Between upstairs and downstairs, it
gets 65 Mbps or so.  Obviously depends on the house wiring.

Just some options.