[ale] New wifi AP?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Sun May 17 08:51:48 EDT 2020

I've been using aRuckus AP for the last 3-4 years, worked great but it's
starting to have problems. I looked into getting the new model but it's so
tied into their cloud management it's not the way I want to go.

Looked at a next Mesh set but that requires them to be NAT and they only do
2 SSIDs, I use 4 (Mine, older 2.4Ghz only, streaming/high performance
devices and guest on a private VLAN).

Anyone have a good suggestion for a replacement? I need to cover a 3 story
house with my main network interesting in the basement.

Robert L. Harris
- Sent from my mobile, please excuse my brevity and any typos.