[ale] Atlanta Red Hat Users Group

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:26:50 EST 2020

I've been to several meetings like this and they're always pretty good. Much more tech notes than sales opportunity. More like ALE years back with a good presentation. Some have had some hands-on demo work.

If only I had more time...

On February 24, 2020 5:41:24 PM EST, Chuck Payne via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>Yes been that way for awhile.
>
>On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 5:40 PM Scott McBrien via Ale <ale at ale.org>
>wrote:
>
>> Kind of.  Essentially we don’t want a bunch of Recruiters, sales
>people
>> for other software products, etc. to dilute the content and
>experience.  If
>> you’re interested in Red Hat stuff, rather than the other people
>attending,
>> it should be fine.
>>
>> -Scott
>>
>> > On Feb 24, 2020, at 3:46 PM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Is this still true?
>> >
>> > "The membership of this group is limited to Red Hat Customers and
>> > Employees, please let us know how you are related to Red Hat and
>what
>> > company you work for or with."

>a Red
>those

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.