[ale] Giving away Peavey Road Rack portable 19" rackmount with casters

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Thu Sep 19 10:17:40 EDT 2019

That's a good point, Neal. In my case, however, I went from three
rack-mount synthesizers to one, sold a bass preamp and a digital delay,
and decided to change the status of my excellent-but-old-and-heavy QSC
power amp from portable to semi-permanent house mounting; now it's
attached to the wall inside the closet that holds the water heater and
the HVAC and connects to the outside through jacks in the wall. I
decided that 1) any more synths I ever want to have can live in the
MacBook 2) any amplification I ever plan to take anywhere needs to be in
the form of powered cabs or some sort of Class D.