[ale] New Printer Recommendations?

Stephen R. Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:21:08 EDT 2019

FWIW.
Been using an HP ENVY-7640 (inkjet) we got as a "Microcenter special" a
couple of years ago.  Does had a Head Cleaning option, under
Setup/Printer Maintenance.
Works well for us (printing several shipping labels each week).
Beginning to sound like it has endured some wear, and will not be
surprised to have to replace it, but we are sufficiently pleased with it.

Stephen R. Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com