[ale] New Printer Recommendations?

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 11:01:57 EDT 2019

I have owned and used an HP laserjet pro 400 for nearly two decades
and it has been as reliable as the proverbial stone ax.

The one thing I have learned about laser printers over the decades is
to NEVER use cheap paper.  Cheap paper generates a lot of abrasive
paper dust that can and will muck up the innards while it coats the
feed rollers.

Sean Kilpatrick