[ale] Coursera: Arduino and C

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Mar 22 14:57:37 EDT 2018

Ha.   You can get “free” diet pills if you only pay “shipping and handling”.

My favorite dodge nowadays is that many products you can buy will “send you a second one free  - just pay SEPARATE shipping and handling”.   They never say why they can’t ship both at the same time.

I recall years ago there was something I was mildly interested in from a TV advert and confirmed it was a scam when they told me they couldn’t provide at order time how much the “shipping and handling “ was going to be.   Needless to say I didn’t order it.