[ale] Android backup solutions?

Horkan Smith ale at horkan.net
Sat Dec 22 20:42:45 EST 2018

It's a limited use-case, but I'll mention it... I've successfully moved from one Note-3-with-custom-rom to another Note-3-with-the-same-custom-rom by using the TeamWin Recovery (TWRP) backup & restore options; at least 3-4 times.  The restored phone came up virtually identical to the one I backed up.

later!
   horkan