[ale] Android backup solutions?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Dec 22 15:16:41 EST 2018

If you need access to older versions of apps without the "improvements" some of them have added, you can download Aptoide, and us it to pick the version you like.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> 12/22/2018 3:00 PM >>>
I don't use google either. My contacts are my own business.

For backups, if your device is rooted, then Titanium Backup is pretty easy.
I've used it a few times. On non-rooted devices, it has some capabilities or it did.

Or you can use ADB from a linux machine to backup stuff.  I've used that a few
times for non-rooted devices. I prefer the ADB method.

Both of these will backup APKs so you can side-load them onto a new device.
That's handy should you want to avoid newer versions of an app that may have
added "features" you don't consider features at all.