[ale] Automation tools...

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Thu Dec 20 08:41:35 EST 2018

Thanks for the insight everyone. This came about because my boss mentioned
that "most everyone" was going the direction of Salt and my experience and
data showed that was not true.   I like it that Ansible does not use agents
because some of my government customers absolutely do not want any agents on
their servers, but I also like Salt because although it does require an
agent. It is handy to see which agents are running and also not to have to
worry about the local root password in each customer environment.

Thanks,
/Raj