[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Dec 19 14:25:44 EST 2018

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 02:10:25PM -0500, Simba via Ale wrote:
> immediately resorted to name-calling. And comparing my lack of patience
> to Mr. Torvald's history of abusive behavior is hardly fair, by the way.

Yeah, it is hardly fair.  Mr. Torvalds repeatedly continues to
demonstrate his technical and managerial abilities on top of an
impressive track record of being proven correct more often than not.

And speaking of track records, Mr. Torvalds has has probably
accomplished more in his life than all of ALE's subscribers put
together.  Indeed, without Torvalds, ALE wouldn't exist.

*shrug*

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Coconut Creek, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^