[ale] Lower cost hosting for ALE

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Wed Dec 19 14:30:43 EST 2018

Please don't view my statement as a judgement of Mr. Torvald's behavior.
I've said many times in the past that when someone creates a tool that
changes the world as significantly as Linux has, for the better, that
the person should be forgiven some lack of social graces.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"