[ale] Replacing shared host?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Dec 19 00:20:40 EST 2018

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:59:36 -0500
Simba via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> I'm not one to accept heresay as evidence, especially when it looks
> like BS.
>
> It's all perspective. As I said, every story I've heard like this one
> turned out to be bullshit.
>
> Frankly, in a world full of liars and, at best, folks who always
> shuffle their blame to other people, anecdotal reports of treatment
> should always be considered suspect until proven with actual
> evidence. Which we've seen none of.

Communication failure alert:

The first paragraph was written by somebody other than this poster,
and this poster made no effort to show that fact. So it just *seems*
like somebody arguing with himself. Not using a quotation system is bad
form, unhelpful, and wasteful. And iPhone or gmail is no excuse.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2018 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21