[ale] Replacing shared host?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Dec 17 10:56:21 EST 2018

Whatever.  All I know is that I noticed one of them was down...checked
the others, and some were there/some not.  Logged into the control
panel, and they were powered off. I couldn't power them on...contact
them, got a "we are working on it" response...then later an offer to
restore from an older backup.
I declined.
Allen B.