[ale] Replacing shared host?

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Dec 17 10:59:36 EST 2018

I'm not one to accept heresay as evidence, especially when it looks like
BS.

It's all perspective. As I said, every story I've heard like this one
turned out to be bullshit.

Frankly, in a world full of liars and, at best, folks who always shuffle
their blame to other people, anecdotal reports of treatment should
always be considered suspect until proven with actual evidence. Which
we've seen none of.

Anyway this isn't a court trial, just a conversation.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"