[ale] Coursera: Arduino and C

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:27:57 EDT 2018

Oh, sorry, you right of course.

I'm controlling the LED through a CGI script ( or with a server written
with CherryPy).  My real limitation is that I'm only inputting whole second
values through the web page -- which is easily fixable at the cost of more
complex code.  I'm not going there for a demo.

What I was trying to say was that Raspbian is multi-user, hence a little
bit non-deterministic when it comes to really precise timing out the GPIO
pins.  If you *** must must must *** have a precise schedule, you probably
want ROS or some other RTOS, rather than a time-sharing one.

-- CHS