[ale] Android secondary security

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:22:35 EST 2017

Out of the clear blue sky my cell phone has asked for a secondary
security password -- apparently linked to my email account.  But that
password doesn't unlock the phone and I have no memory (and no record)
of ever setting a secondary password for this phone.  Manufacturer's
help desk (LG) and carrier (T-Mobile) unable to help.  Manufacturer's
rep told me to send the phone in to the service center -- in Fort
Worth, TX -- but that requires a proof of sale, which I no longer have
(or if I do I can not find).

Does anyone know of a way around this mess -- or an entity in the
Atlanta area that can unlock this thing?

Sean