[ale] [DNS] Hover.com

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Jun 19 11:07:47 EDT 2017

Hover is squatting on Brieden.com.  They are actually squatting on
basically the entire phonebook of last names' ".com" iterations so that
they can sell you their crap webmail 1 box at a time.  About 7 years
ago, I reached out to them attempting to purchase "brieden.com" from
them.  They wouldn't sell, but offered to rent me a subdomain of
brieden.com for a mere $7,000/month, even after explaining that it is my
family name and I would be using the domain for NON-business purposes.
They have supremely pissed me off.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden