[ale] Reliable seller of refurbished MacBooks?

Ryan Spencer ryan483 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:25:55 EDT 2017

Long-time reader, first time poster here.

As others mentioned, Apple has a "refurbished" section on their online
store. Their refurbishing process is very good, I've heard they replace the
outer shell and battery on the laptop. So, the machine will be in ~new
condition with a discounted price.

https://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac