[ale] Life on the Other Side

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon Oct 10 13:38:22 EDT 2016

Because all of those would anger the furher^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
ruin the aesthetic of the phone.  Plus who knows what kind of signal
interference the metal tripod bushing could cause unlike, say, the
completely innocuous idea of putting the antenna on the outside of the
phone where conductive objects could touch it.

Or possibly because you can't waterproof a hole (except when other
people do it routinely and then you can't waterproof a hole the Apple way).