[ale] Life on the Other Side

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Mon Oct 10 14:30:21 EDT 2016

The included iPhone camera and Microsoft Pix both have the shutter button
by the home button in horizontal mode.
The photos are upside down when the home button is on the left side. Which
I never realized before now.

--Brian

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Charles Shapiro <hooterpincher at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I Am Enlightened!  I'll check this out.
>
> -- CHS
>

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Adrya Stembridge <
> adrya.stembridge at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 for Open Camera.   It also allows selection of external microphones
>> (where the OEM camera app with my Android does not).
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Alex Carver <agcarver+ale at acarver.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> You need a better app that knows how to read the accelerometer.  I use
>>> Open Camera on my Android.  It knows how to make the photo stay upright
>>> no matter which way you hold the phone.

>>> taking a
>>> turn the
>>> will be

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein