[ale] OT: integrated ethernet

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jul 1 18:29:51 EDT 2016

Ah ... other OS issue.

For desktops, there was a way to tell it to dump all drivers and expect
to be placed into a new PC. At the next boot, it would go through a
short setup where new MB, disk controller, NICs, video would be
configured. Had to use that with my last VM migration from a 10.04 KVM
VM to a 14.04 KVM VM. It is a MSFT tool.