[ale] OT: integrated ethernet

richardbronosky at gmail.com richardbronosky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:59:48 EDT 2016

We still haven't tracked down the issuer of those messages. The good thing is that this has exposed a major problem. We should be able to stop a sender in minutes, not weeks. On our side we need an escalation path and I'm going to develop that.

However, on the UA side I'd like to know what our options in the future may be. Can we regenerate a Master Secret without invalidating the App Secret which would require an app update?