[ale] [OT]Happy July 4

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:52:55 EDT 2016

The GPL was a gift.

Most of the other freedoms were granted by persuasive argument or else the
grantor decided that continued bloodshed was more costly than capitulation
and retreat. In the case of the latter, those freedoms were not granted to
all, but instead held in trust and under the control by the leaders and
their heirs and assigns of the bloodshed event.