[ale] Ot: ddr3 dual mode

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:38:28 EST 2016

Ok I did put them in two slots 0 and 1 which were in blue color. But
memtest still shows single channel mode. Maybe is bios option or something
else I didn't had time to play. PC is part from equipment buried behind
wires so no time to do it twice.

Thanks for all opinions.

Part 2 question:

Can bad memory ruin Windows install?