[ale] 2016 InstallFest

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:58:43 EDT 2016

Does the MythTV / Kodi enthusiasm mean a lack of interest in a embedded
Linux Fest?

I really hoped to do a Linux From Scratch install on the theory that
knowing how to "roll your own" Linux distro would assist in making single
purpose devices.

I'm happy to do some heavy lifting organizing (at minimum) a MythTV / Kodi
InstallFest. Does Schedules Direct still provide scheduling info? They
sponsored the last one.

Cheers,
Preston