[ale] 2016 InstallFest

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Wed Aug 24 20:16:16 EDT 2016

Would there be any interest in doing an install fest at DragonCon in
future years?  Too late to do anything this year, but since we're in a
larger room, we might be able to get tables and power in a smaller room
enough for an install fest, CTF, etc.

Bandwidth is scarce so distro's would have to be brought in on media.