[ale] Fwd: HDMI out from lubuntu box to jvc television

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Oct 20 13:02:04 EDT 2015

I have the same CPU and similar H81 MB (gigabyte).
Check that pulseaudio is not muted - or just purge it from the system.

Had the same issue here last week after patching. No other changes were
made.

For setting the resolution after-the-fact, something like:
$ xrandr --output DFP2 --mode 1280x720

Can be used.  Run xrandr without options to see the monitors and modes.
This can be put into the autostart file for lubuntu too.
  ~/.config/openbox/autostart

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media
centers, and