[ale] mount issue

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Mon Oct 19 10:08:17 EDT 2015

Hey Sean,

I had a similar and reoccurring issue identical to yours on an Ubuntu
system. It was cause by the Windows system not unmounting properly (i.e. do
the Windows disconnect USB device procedure).  If the user unmounted the USB
storage cleanly in Windows, the Ubuntu system would properly mount the USB
device.

Kind regards,
/Raj