[ale] Serious: Comcast Business vs Residential

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Wed Nov 18 08:31:41 EST 2015

The tech that was out at my house recently told me that you have to
lease the modem if you have more than one static IP. If you have a
single static IP or no static IP a consumer cable modem like the one
you'd have on residential service works fine. It's probably the only
reason I've considered dropping down from 5 to 1 static IP. Save myself
a little money every month.