[ale] Buwahahah! This is great

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri May 29 19:53:37 EDT 2015

Please explain to me how to fight a decision made by SC(r)OTU(m)S when there is no appeal process and there is no way to make them grant a hearing on any topic anyway? Am I missing something? Please tell me I am missing something. Because this really looks to me like the end of the road unless the executive rewrites the statutes and that scares me even more.

Sent from my iPhone