[ale] LPT1 to Bluetooth

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri May 29 19:51:16 EDT 2015

Yes and no. If the app requires ioctl compatibility then no, serial is the closest you get. If the app just needs a data stream, then pair and use RFCOMM/serial port mode. If ioctl compat with a parallel port in the app is necessary you'll have to make a virtual parallel port driver that thunks to the actual wireless serial port.

Sent from my iPhone