[ale] CentOS 7 DVD Install

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri May 29 12:16:42 EDT 2015

Never saw any partitions, VGs, LVs.  Only saw 3 Vhdds and options to connect to
iSCSI-type devices.

Removed the vHDD and added a new one back - the installer liked that more.

Havne't been back to check on the install process. It was still running after an
hour to install a basic gnome desktop. I only gave the VM 1G RAM as I didn't
think ahead to install any GUI.

These are all throw-away VMs as I try to add RHEL skills. Finding these issues
now will save me time when it is more important.