[ale] CentOS 7 DVD Install

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:13:32 EDT 2015

Hmm. If you select a partition, you should be able to delete it using the
del under the left panel that shows existing partitions.

There's also a "add space" blurb that lets you delete the entire prior
installation.

I can't access my vm stack right now due to f22 upgrade process. Will
double check when the laptop is live again. I've not installed from the
second release yet. May be something broke.