[ale] Buwahahah! This is great

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:32:19 EDT 2015

Yeh, it's tres crazy.  The first judge (the esteemed William Alsup)
actually learned to program in Java (
http://radar.oreilly.com/2012/05/judge-alsup-codes.html ) so he could
understand the issues, then wound up ruling that APIs were NOT
copyrightable.  Alas, the court on appeal was not so thorough.

-- CHS