[ale] Buwahahah! This is great

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri May 29 01:32:08 EDT 2015

For fucks sake. I haven't even the words.

If I could get sued for wiring code that does nothing more than links to another library, I don't see any reasonable not rational choice but to find something else to do!

How can they not see that it is exactly the same as the interface of keyboard to user, or steering wheel to driver? The steering wheel is an universally accepted "operational interface" to a vehicle. If an API can be copyrighted, which is nothing more than a descriptor of what's behind it, then it should be perfectly fair to abuse copyright as patent on the steering wheel.

What a mindfuck.

Sent from my iPhone