[ale] Restricting users to sftp

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri May 29 09:21:50 EDT 2015

I’ve since discovered that I can determine who gets chroot by using a group.  I was under the impression that I was going to have to put a single entry in the ssh config for every user.
That makes this a better solution than I originally thought….  It still would be nice if someone picked up maintenance of rssh, though!
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer