[ale] [semi-OT] Linux desktop computers again

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu May 28 17:07:30 EDT 2015

Just in case any one else has not discovered this crude mechanical 'hack'.
Half high cards with full size mounting frames can be used in these boxes
Allen is selling by removing the mounting frame. Probably not a wise thing
to do if your going to be moving the computer often but I'm building a fire
wall to replace the one I have been using for almost ten years. Since it was
five plus years old when it was re-pourposed and is limited to 100 Mbit/s I
think it is time to retire it:)

William