[ale] SELF 2015 Registration & Special Event Signups Open, Live Streaming of Event

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:41:29 EDT 2015

SELF 2015 Registration Open, Special Event Signups Open, and Live Streaming
Announced  Registration Open We are pleased to announce registration is now
open <http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/?post_type=product> for the 2015
SouthEast LinuxFest.   As always we are still absolutely free to attend ...
and this year we have affiliate events including UbuCon, Ham Radio License
Exams, Chef Training, and the BSides Charlotte, sort of an InfoSec con
within SELF itself.

Special Event Signups OpenWe are pleased to also announce you can now sign
up for our special events this year.   These have separate registrations
due to the unique nature of the events.  These include a craft beer bottle
share
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6FFVq1MM1Zxx2K1_cR3HbDv3_QglSI5npjBS27j9Jc/edit>,
geeks with guns
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YfayuCFwpFE-trx7GNrBew_qpQd3VntwNGxhCaNmNCw/viewform?c=0&w=1>
at a nearby indoor firing range, and GPG key signing
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R0WXAPDrV3cQKlWVc9jqnjiNAS1NBr6s8iOlEq_pHmQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>
.

Live Streaming of SELFWe are also pleased to announce that this year we are
live streaming all of the talks at the event.  In addition, Jupiter
Broadcasting will be doing live streaming coverage and interviews from the
Expo Hall.  We are going to put all onto one page links of talk streams as
they go up, Jupiter Broadcasting's live stream, our IRC channel, and
twitter hash tag.  We call it "SELF Front Porch Mode".  Complete with boss
button for those watching during working hours!  Stay tuned to our social
media <http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/?page_id=103> or low traffic
announce mailing list
<http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/mailman/listinfo/self-announce> for the
link as the event gets closer.