[ale] D-link hub going bad

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:46:32 EDT 2015

I was on Fedora 21 and had an issue with my bluetooth keyboard & my USB
mouse going dead. Only way to recover was to reboot ( so I thought). I
upgraded to Fedora 22 and thought it was fixed but... it is happening
again. I tried unplugging the devices from the hub, but that didn't do
any good. today, I finally unplugged the D-Link  USB 2.0 hub, plugged it
back in, and everything worked again...it is a Dlink 4-port DUB H4 USB
2.0 hub. I've had it for a couple of years.
I am looking at a Sabrent 7 port hub replacement.. any comments or
suggestions??

--
Paul Cartwright