[ale] OT - Replacement Gate Remote

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu May 21 10:15:58 EDT 2015

I wasn't making a suggestion for his particular need--I was asking about the security, or lack of, with these gate openers. Can someone just go buy one of these "cloning remotes" and stand by a gate when some enters, and have their own remote that easily? The build your own suggestion was tongue-in-cheek.