[ale] End to end testing?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:10:31 EDT 2015

Understood. I'm less about targeting Google specifically than thinking of
ways to better my ability to figure out problems that cross skills domains
like SQL, Networking, and OS. For example.

Lemme go look up that class. My current project is the security stuff.
However, it'd be nice to start thinking about the next thing, since I think
rather slowly.  :)