[ale] End to end testing?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu May 21 10:05:51 EDT 2015

I completely agree on the RHEL Server Tuning Class.  I took it, and it is a deep dive into cgroups and lots of other concepts.  The “certificate of expertise” exam that goes with it is a tough one to pass, too.
BTW, for Red Hat classes, I always go to GCA over there.  http://www.gca.net/locations/atlanta-ga
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield