[ale] Mutt config.

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:02:48 EDT 2015

So I used to run procmail and pull my mail off of google, and had mutt
setup to read both IMAP and ~/mail/*

I had a problem though - if I setup a trash folder to point to
~/mail/trash, then it would download all the messages I delete off of
Google. If I pointed it to imap://[GMAIL]/Trash (or whatever the actual
syntax is), then it would upload anything I deleted locally.

Is it possible to setup two trash folders, one for messages deleted
locally, and one for messages deleted via IMAP?

I know I need to read up more on account-hooks, so I'll take RTFM as an
answer if I need to... or if anyone already has it setup then thanks in
advance!

-George