[ale] Installing MS fonts

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri May 15 16:46:58 EDT 2015

OR .... don't use page layout formats when they aren't necessary.  HTML really
was designed for this, yet the page layout people took it over by allowing the
server to choose fonts which is a terrible idea, IMHO.  Perhaps 95% of all
documents produced DO NOT NEED page layout control, yet we humans waste so much
time over that.