[ale] CentOS repositories question

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Mon May 11 13:18:55 EDT 2015

Gentoo Linux is great at everything but it's especially nice for dev
environments. There is no "repo madness;" if you want to carry some
really unusual combinations of things or use highly arcane packages (to
include apps that you yourself create), you can institutionalize an
overlay and the whole systems acts as though your app is simply part of
the repository.