[ale] ALE Meetings??????????? -- [OFF LIST]

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:14:02 EDT 2015

Jim,
I'd commit in a flash if I could,

BUT . . .

I'll be leaving Atlanta in a few weeks and we will not return until
after Labor Day.  Between a college 50th class reunion in Virginia, the
Fourth of July with my grandson in Denver, and the wedding of a close
family friend in Tacoma the end of August, Pat and I are somewhat
booked. :)

Oh, and we will be doing all of that hauling a 110 square feet of travel
trailer from hither, to thither, to yon -- and back again.

Beginning in September, I can commit to making at least six of the next
eight meetings.  Best I  can do.

Sean