[ale] Anyone know a way to turn off color in systemctl output for systemd?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:14:29 EDT 2015

I've not seen a solution for this yet. For me it's only some combo's
that are a pain, like yellow highlight with white text on a black
background. That (or similar) seems to appear with grep searches now
using gnome terminal when I open a file in vim after finding which file
to open with grep. I'm wondering if systemd is using the same color
palette as the gnome terminal.