[ale] Web - Live Chat - OT Comcast

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Apr 30 08:36:01 EDT 2015

I was completely shocked earlier this week.  I called  Comcast about an issue with my cable TV service and they solved it in less than 10 minutes without asking me a thousand inane questions.   The woman that took the call heard what I said and addressed the problem as reported.   If all call centers had people like her answering the phone the world would be a better place.