[ale] New monitor discussion

LnxGnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Wed Apr 22 20:58:27 EDT 2015

I was spoiled on 1920x1200 for a very long time, so I quickly came to
disliked the 16:9 format monitors.  Last Christmas, I opted to shift
over ye'ol 24" 1920x1200 monitor to make room for a shiny new 30"
2560x1600.  I run them side by side over DVI-D from a mid-range nvidia
card (binary drivers) at full resolution without a hiccup from my Fedora
21 desktop.

--LnxGnome